Soft Skills Consultants (Mauritius) Ltd was incorporated in March 2010 with the primary objective of providing soft skills training to organisations and individuals in Mauritius.
The company is accredited by the Mauritius Qualifications Authority (MQA) as a training provider and is a licensed recruitment agency by the Ministry of Labour, Industrial Relations and Employment.
Our core activities include:
- Generic Training
- Customised Training
- Competency Based Training
- Soft Skills Coaching
- International workshops
Career Development Centre
- Career Assessment
- Career Counseling
- Personality Tests
- Job Fit Assessments
- Behavioral Competency Assessment
- Licensed Recruitment Agency
- Onboarding of first time job seekers
- Soft Skills Employability Programme
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Team Building Programme
- Performance Management System
To be the preferred provider of soft skills training in Mauritius
To provide quality soft skills training that meets the needs of industry and enable participants to realise their potential
- Accountability: Responsibility of our actions that influence the lives of our customers and fellow workers.
- Collaboration: Collaborating within and outside the company to give the best.
- Innovation: To come out with new creative ideas that have the potential to change the world.
- Integrity: To act with honesty and integrity without compromising the truth.
- Passion: Putting the heart and mind in the work to get the best.
- Service Excellence: Giving the best and world class service and achieving excellence each passing day.
Born in March 2010, in what economists consider as the worst post World War II recession, Soft Skills Consultants (Mauritius) Ltd has managed to stand the acid test of time. As we are completing our eight year of operation, our results clearly show that we are positioning ourselves as one of the leaders in soft skills training on the island.
With a portfolio of 262 corporate clients, 30 MQA registered courses, 182 workshops delivered to 2025 participants; we have met our objective of creating a soft skills culture at the workplace.
"If you are not passionate about what you are doing ... please don’t do it."
Our institution is accredited by the Mauritius Qualifications Authority (MQA) as a registered training provider since May 2011.
The Human Resource Development Council (HRDC) recognised our institution as "Committed to HR" at the HRD Excellence Awards 2013 held on 18th October
- Mauritius Institute of Directors (MIoD)
- Chartered Management Institute – UK
- Institute of Export and International Trade – UK
- Mauritian Association of Human Resource Professionals (MAHRP)
We hold a recruitment license since April 2013 from the Ministry of Labour, Industrial Relations and Employment.