Maximize the impact of KPIs on your organization’s performance!
Course Title : The Certified KPI Practitioner
Duration : 2 Days
Dates : 21-22 March 2019
Investment : Rs. 28,000 (HRDC refund up to 75%)
Trainer : Mr. Andrea Minelli, KPI Institute of Australia
Receive personalized feedback on your own KPI Practitioner Portfolio;
Practice a sound framework to ensure KPIs are aligned to strategy;
Practice the development of tools and take a step forward towards your KPI Practitioner Certification;
Access +15 templates that help you implement a KPI Measurement Framework in your organization.
Selection and data gathering are considered by practitioners all around the world to be the most challenging aspects in working with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
A way to address these challenges is to build a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected to be centralized in performance
The KPI Institute has developed a rigorous KPI Measurement Framework that embeds 10 years of research in the field and relies on best practices applicable in the real business environment.
The KPI Measurement Framework represents the fundamentals for the educational program Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner.
- Certified KPI Professionals/Professional who attended the "Certified KPI Professional" Workshop
This training course addresses a specific audience, the Certified KPI Professionals, given that the participants must be familiar with The KPI Institute’s Key Performance Indicators Measurement Framework in order to successfully complete the learning program.
- Oriented towards professional development
This certification is designed for executives, managers, planners and analysts who not only are seeking to complement their current certification as Certified KPI Professional, but are also interested in continuous professional development The participants’ profiles include individuals oriented towards professional development and committed to achieving recognition for their competencies. Whether they are executives, managers or analysts, these professionals are seeking to continuously improve their skills and knowledge in this field.
- Performance measurement experts
As the KPI Practitioner Certification aims to bring longterm added value to the career of professionals in the Performance Measurement field, commitment in demonstrating mastery in working with KPIs is expected.
- Support decision making by accessing relevant performance data;
- Use pre-populated tools to facilitate the implementation of a KPI Measurement Framework in your organization by receiving 10+ templates used in working with KPIs;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process;
- Expand your business network by becoming a member of the international Certified KPI Professionals Community.
Develop a KPI implementation project plan;
Apply 3 KPI selection techniques;
Cascade KPIs from the organizational scorecard to the departmental level;
Design efficient communication templates;
Consolidate a KPI report.
Day 1 – Establishing KPIs
KPI Project Coordination
- The business case for KPI implementation;
- KPI Project Plan;
- KPI Workshop preparation (data sources, e-mail notification, KPI Selection Workshop).
- Value driver concept mapping;
- Defining objectives;
- Value flow analysis;
- KPI Balancing.
Day 2 – Monitoring KPIs
- KPI documentation;
- KPI data gathering template;
- Data gathering communication.
KPIs in Context
- Organizational Scorecard;
- Departmental Scorecard;
- Operational Dashboard;
- Change log.
Review and Assessment Quiz
- Course review;
- Learning Assessment Quiz
This part of the learning experience is meant to ensure a smooth transition to the face to face training.
The 2 days of Certified KPI Practitioner training are characterized by high interactivity and group activities, combined with individual work.
The learning process is not finalized when the core-course ends. Participants are required to develop their KPI Practitioner Portfolio that will be evaluated within 2 weeks after submission in order to receive the Certified KPI Practitioner title.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 2 days of on-site training course;
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certified KPI Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience, including the submission of KPI Practitioner Portfolio. In order to obtain the Certified KPI Practitioner title, your portfolio must be evaluated at minimum 360 points out of 450.