If you are interested in measuring performance, this is the perfect time for you to gain the ability and knowledge of using KPIs!
The Certified KPI Professional course has become in recent years the top-rated educational programme in the world, dedicated to developing understanding and knowledge about performance measurement and best practices in this field.
Course Title : The Certified KPI Professional
Duration : 3 Days
Dates : 22-23-24 July 2019
Investment: Rs. 35,000 (HRDC refund up to 75%)
Trainer : Dr. Aurel Brudan, CEO of the KPI Institute of Australia (https://kpiinstitute.org/aurel-brudan/)
- Improve the performance of your company by practicing a sound framework for KPI measurement;
- Obtain better business results by selecting the right KPIs to monitor for your company;
- Generate value from using KPIs by optimizing the data collection process.
KPI selection and data gathering are considered by professionals all around the world to be the most challenging aspects in working with KPIs. A way to address these challenges is to build a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected to be centralized in performance reports.
This training course presents a rigorous KPI Measurement Framework that embeds 10 years of research in the field of key performance indicators and relies on best practices identified in the real business environment.
- Professionals interested in measuring performance
- Top/middle/lower management professionals
- Performance measurement experts
- Support decision making by accessing relevant performance data;
- Use pre-populated tools to facilitate the implementation of a KPI Measurement Framework in your organization by receiving 10+ templates used in working with KPIs;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process;
- Expand your business network by becoming a member of the international Certified KPI Professionals Community.
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives;
- Understand KPI selection in different contexts;
- Apply best practice techniques to KPI selection;
- Document KPIs in a standardized template;
- Learn when and how to use benchmarking in target setting;
- Optimize the KPI activation and data gathering process.
Day 1: A standardised approach to KPIs
The world of KPIs
- Challenges in performance measurement
- The value added by KPIs
- KPIs concept map
- KPI related terminology;
- SMART objectives decomposed;
- KPI lifecycle.
- Leading vs. lagging KPIs;
- Qualitative vs. quantitative KPIs;
- Efficiency vs. effectiveness KPIs.
- Interdisciplinary systemic worldview;
- KPI use case scenarios;
- KPI DNA map
Day 2 : KPI selection & target setting
- KPI selection for organizational scorecard;
- KPI selection sources;
- KPI selection techniques.
- KPI alignment approaches;
- KPI selection for corporate scorecard.
- KPI documentation form functions;
- KPI documentation form design;
- KPI documentation process.
Working with targets
- Target setting process;
- Challenges in working with targets;
- Negative behaviours when setting targets;
- Weights and indexes.
Day 3 : Data gathering and visualization
- Data quality dimensions;
- KPI reporting data sources;
- KPI activation tools;
- KPI activation techniques;
- Working with data custodians;
- Data collection methods.
- Guidelines to designing efficient templates;
- Usability in terms of visual design;
- Scorecard and dashboard design.
Review & evaluation test
- Course review;
- Certification Exam
This part of the learning experience is meant to ensure a smooth transition to the face to face training.
During the three days of face to face training, the course is designed to facilitate experiential learning andensure a high level of interactivity. Exercises used to enhance the development of competencies range from simple matching of concepts to extensive analysis of case studies.
The learning process is not finalized when the core-course ends : Forum discussion, Action plan, Performance Improvement Essentials, In-house presentation, Additional reading & Learning journal
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certified KPI Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
Session 1 : 16-18 October 2018
“The course is of a high level and gives a proper, in depth view of the subject. It sets a solid base for the future.” Kristy Siew – HR Manager - Domaine de Labourdonnais
“Very informative, well designed and delivered training. Real life examples helped bring concepts into life. Sharing a discussion also broadened perspectives” – Yumna Kadell – Senior Manager, Mau Bank
“The course was very interesting in terms of knowledge sharing and learning during these 3 days of training. I would definitely recommend to all relevant & concerned people” – Yasser Dahal – HR Manager - Teakworld
“If you do not have a PMS in place, this course is an excellent place to start, as it provides the foundation to start with your PMS” – Dr. Annick Tolbize – Manager – RCA School Rodrigues
“Excellent course – Practical Approach that help a better understanding of the KPIs. That will surely help on the performance measurement & improvement” – Priscille Rose – HR Coordinator - Medine
“This workshop will definitely help you identify your KPIs and add value to you work.” – Manish Herbhunjinsing
Session 2 : 22-24 October 2018
“This course provides participants not only with a very clear insight into the subject, but also very practical exercises to facilitate the implementation of a Performance Management System” – Shashi Puddoo – Group Head of Human Resources - Poivre Corporate Services Ltd
“The course reflects clearly our business reality. It is not filled with academic theories, but easy to apply the know how gained in our day to day activities.” – Anjayla Devi Rutah -Service Manager - Hardy Henry Services
Session 3 : 18-20 March 2019
"Very interesting & practical." Hemant Peedoly - Senior Manager Operational Services – Orange Business Services
"Very interactive and practical work sessions where the knowledge/experience of each participant was brought forward at all times by the facilitator. This brought very fruitful results and provided valuable insight." Lauriane Pallany – Head of HR – Evaco Group
For more photos, visit www.softskills.mu/gallery